PAUL McCARTNEY AND WINGS: WINGS OVER THE WORLD TV SPECIAL 1975-1976 DVD
Aired on US-TV on March 16, 1979 - a prelude to Rockshow - a fascinating documentary of Wings from 1971-1976, mainly
concentrating on their 1975-76 world tour, with interviews, backstage and musical performances - this is the original uncut and
now upgraded -remastered show - in the best quality ever! Along with a major upgrade of 20/20 from 1979! 100 minutes.
01. Jet (live)
02. Scotland 1971: Paul in his farm riding a horse among the sheeps.
Bip Bop (Paul playing with his children around him)
03. Lucille (first Wings' rehearsal)
04. Maybe I'm Amazed (live)
05. Sept 1975 rehearsals/ Live And Let Die (live)
06. Glasgow concert: Wings arrive on stage dressed with Scottish kilts
Paul arrives at an Australian airport
Interview with Norman Gunston/ gold records awards given
07. Letting Go (live)
08. Backstage/ Wings in Sidney: Paul and the children are playing and drumming.
Scrambled Eggs (rehearsal, excerpt)
09. The Wings Tour: trucks are on the road - The Long and Winding Road (live)
Ft Worth, TX: Security people are briefed before the concert/ Soundcheck
10. Magneto And Titanium Man (live)
Fans Interview on concert
11. Airport Arrival
Silly Love Songs (live)
12. Jimmy's Birthday Party
Wings travel by plane, airport arrival
13. Go Now (live)/ Backstage
14. Cow Palace, San Francisco, June 13th, 1976 Arrival
Beware My Love (live)
15. On The Road/ Riding Horses/ The Kids/ Let 'Em In (live)
16. Band On The Run (live)
17. Seattle June 10 : Paul watching himself on the TV, fans at The Kingdome
18. Venus And Mars/ Rock Show/ Backstage (live)
19. Happy Birthday to Paul by Denny on stage/ Mexican band is playing for Paul in Tucson, AZ l.
20. Los Angeles: Elton John, Cher and other artists attend the concert
Hi Hi Hi (live)
21. Ringo Starr joins Paul backstage.
Soily (live)/ ending
22. 20/20: Geraldo Rivera interviews Paul and Linda
Paul is awarded a rhodium-plated disc by the Guiness Book Of Records